Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Yay!! Happy NEW Year everyone!

2007 is over! What the f*ck?? Everyone knows that. I don't have to remind.

Well, here's sth that no one really knows.

I'm a bloody lesbian who's screwed up in the head!!!

Nah...just kidding.

I just wanna say thank you to all my loved ones for being there for me all the time (especially whenever i screwed up). And to those people who made an entry in my life and became damn bloody good friends of mine (you know who you are).

Thanks Cheec a.k.a chingy(since ur forcing me to write chingy) for keeping me company past few days!


I'm happy to have known you!


And you...

And..everyone else! Happy New Year peeps!

Love,
Devil



1 comment:

Jamie Lioh said...

Aiyoyo, y put this pic? Ppl thought I am a lesbian then that's all. My wish to get a BF this year have gone with the wind~~~