Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Hyperactive Housemate!!

I stay in a double storey house with some working “adults” (I still think I’m a teenage girl). My room is upstairs where I share an attached bathroom with the next door lady.

I shall not reveal her name or other identification for privacy purposes and therefore I shall name her Miss H (Miss Hyper). Miss H has a regular visitor who comes in every month and stay for about 3 weeks with her. There were times this unknown visitor stayed for as long as two months.


On my very first day I stepped my foot into this house, my owner’s elder sister told me this: “This room is only for you, STRICTLY no GUYS allowed”. Now, you tell me what happened to the “cannot be broken and must follow” house rules? The second month of my stay in this “holy” house has led me to some unwanted discovery. There was a guy in the next room!! I found out about the male species through the sound of his heavy breathing that I could clearly hear when I was in the bathroom.


Trust me, that wasn’t a discovery to be overjoyed about! Telling the owner was the last thing I wanted to do because the owner herself brings back her bf at times. There was nothing I could do and therefore I decided not to give a fark about the sudden appearance of the male species. As long as nobody disturbs the devil, we shall all live in peace.


As time passed, I was beginning to get annoyed by Miss H and her bf. They made so much of noise which disturbed my sleep in the middle of the night. Miss H works as a pub girl and comes back home around 2a.m. I, on the other hand sleep really early every night. How does this affect me? Keep reading…

Miss H comes back home and enters the toilet to wash up. This is when the male species makes the entrance and soon both get “active”.

Some of their famous line:

Miss H: Sayang, mandi sama sama! Or Sayang, I period lah. Or Sayang! Sayang! Sayang!


God damn it! This is really getting out of hand! Go ahead and fuck every night but please keep it low because there’s someone else sleeping!! I don’t give a fark how or where you wanna fark but don’t fark in the bathroom because it’s so gross! Sometimes I wonder if they washed away all the stains.


Some of my friends had suggested to me to leave a note in the bathroom saying “Jikalau anda tidak mematuhi peraturan, saya akan berasa syukur untuk menghubungi JAIS”. They have also suggested to install a fake cctv (can get it in Petaling street) in the bathroom.


What should I do? I wanna move out!! How can people be so insensitive? Is it because Miss H is under the influence of alcohol? But then again, is that my problem??

6 comments:

whateverwinnie said...

ROFLMAO... Why are you eavesdropping in the first place, you notty notty gal... XP

Devil in Disguise said...

i did not eavesdrop!! It was just too loud!!

theuptownlife said...

haha. yang yang, kita pun jangan kalah kat dia orang ya? Maybe you should bring a guy friend over and show them. hahaha. But don't do it for reals. Get another room! haha.

buahaha.

Jamie Lioh said...

as far as i am concerned, devil did bring back a guy friend b4. what happened dat nite, i shall leave it to your imagination. haha.

opppssss!!!i didnt say dat! haha.

Chee Ching said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Devil in Disguise said...

Jamie Lioh!!! Nth happened that night and ur suppose to zip ur mouth about that.