Monday, January 21, 2008

Shocking News!!

I’m back after a short break.

I went to “Ming Tian” (direct translation would be “tomorrow”) for my dinner. Just when I was about to wallop my dry curry mee, my dear mum called. The shocking news she told me totally spoilt my appetite.


It was about my dad’s employee who has been working with us for the past 7 or 8 years. This man, well lets name him Mr S, drives my dad’s taxi. When I was in secondary school, I still remember, he used to come every month to our house to give the rent. He was well mannered and very hardworking man. I’ve seen the children and also his loving wife.


And today, my mum just told me that Mr S murdered his wife yesterday. Holy Sh*t!! What on earth happened? My heartbeat sort of stopped for a second and I was speechless. I was imagining the whole scene in my head as mum was telling me the story.


There were fights between them almost everyday because the wife found out that he was having an affair outside. Yesterday, they got into a fight again. He got angry and started hitting his wife. No one really knows the exact details but apparently he banged her head on the wall. Her nose broke and her head smashed. After that, he hid her under the bed and went around asking the neighbours if they had seen her.


A police report was made regarding the missing of his wife. Later on, police cane to the house and found the body under the bed. Police took him and the eldest son back for inquiry. The funeral was held earlier today. The house was sealed for investigation and therefore the children had no choice but to have the funeral downstairs at the car park (they live in flat house).


The children were really close to the mum and in fact, the daughter’s engagement is next month. Everything seemed to be so fine and things just happened.


I don’t understand how one could kill his wife whom he had been married to for more than 20 years. Where is the love?

2 comments:

theuptownlife said...

omg. murdered his wife. yikes.

killing people. and dying seems so easy these days. just like a blink of eye. Gosh.

Chee Ching said...

Love aren't that forever after all?