Monday, January 7, 2008

Chiiling Session. YaY!!

It’d 5.19 in the morning now and I’m blogging because I can’t seem to fall asleep. I’m having diarrhea and damn I’m very sure it’s because of the Mee goreng Mamak and the Roti Planta I had for lunch. I should have just listened to Felicia’s advice: “Eat in moderation Kristina!” Well, serves me right for being greedy.

I met up with my long lost buddy Rakesh for a drink earlier. We went to Starbucks in The Curve to chill and do some catch up on each other’s life. Hmmm…what a nice term to say for "sitting and talking bullshit"??!

Rakesh and I haven’t met up for quite some already as I remember the last we met was somewhere around last may. I was quite eager to see him because he had just braided his hair and from the picture I saw in friendster, he was looking hot. Haha!!

Finally, I met him and seriously the braided suited him perfectly. Being a fair looking Indian, he has this mixed looked with his new hairstyle. Oh my…he is cute!! Well, let me just say that good looking people naturally have good looking friends around them. Hahhaha…

So yeah, he got a caramel something with whipped cream for himself and a hot mocha for me and we found ourselves a comfortable seat at the smoking area. We talked and talked and talked just about anything under the sky. We talked about girls, Tigi, college life, other guys, his family, him stopped and treated like a Taliban in China’s airport (serves him right for growing his beard), his studies, my intern which I applied in Saatchi, the girl he liked some time back and bla bla bla.

Time passed and it was already 1 a.m so we decided to chao. One thing that I noticed is that all the while during our conversation, I did not take out my phone to check the time at all. Erm…how come?

So yeah, he sent me back and refused to let me pay for my mocha. I guess most guys are like that. But hey, there’s no way I would agree to that. So we came to an agreement where the next time we meet up, drinks gonna be on me. Gave him a big hug and bid goodbye.

It’s nice to have a buddy to listen to all your complaints and in the end give you a cheeky smile! It’s nice to have a buddy to talk about just anything under the sky without realizing the time is passing. It’s nice when your buddy asks you “Saatchi?? What’s that?” It’s nice to know that someone actually pays attention to what you say and remembers all the little details about you. It’s nice to have a friend whom you can click with so much and yet maintain the friendship.

And I realized that I was just being myself while I was with him. Most of my sentences contained “Fuck”, I was sniffing onto my jacket every now and then, my voice was loud as usual (thank god there was a live band going on somewhere near). I know I was just myself because I was so relaxed. It was seriously “chilling”!

To my dear friend,

I know for sure you have to read this because I will ask you to read it!! Hahaha…it was nice hanging out with you. Fucker, next time drink is on me ok? Thanks donkey! Will see ya again idiot. Hahhaha.

Love,

Krist

6.13a.m.(08-01-08)

5 comments:

theuptownlife said...

We went to Starbucks in The Curve to chill and do some catch up on each other’s life.

Hmmm…what a nice term to say for "sitting and talking bullshit"??!

Catch up. Full stop. That's a really nice term until you mentioned the last line. *shakes head*

haha.. told you so.. :) Mama never taught you?

Jamie Lioh said...

Well, let me just say that good looking people naturally have good looking friends around them.

Totally agreed. I am good looking and that's why you are not so bad.

Other that the f**k word, sniffing and talking loud, I believed I have seen more than what you mentioned, your TRUE self!

Devil in Disguise said...

Well, it's not that mama never teach me...but u know me lah!! I purposely like to do some nonsence. Devil can never stay out form screwing up.hahaha

Devil in Disguise said...

Jamie Lioh!!! Arggh..didn't have to mention that. It's as if my true self is really teribble!! Hahahaaa

theuptownlife said...

word. 'nuff said.

:D