Tuesday, January 1, 2008

An Unexpected Call...

Got up this morning reluctantly. Blame it on some jackass around my house who didn't put password for his wireless. Ahhaa!! Thanks to the same jackass because now i can go online anytime i want. Of course, i can tell my friends after class that i will meet them online. It's sort of like peer pressure when i don't get to say "See ya online tonight" to my friends. So yeah, Adiozzzz to those gloomy days!

Getting back to my story, i went in to Room 1 (classroom in college! Why can't they have better names for classroom?? i wonder....) at 9.08a.m. I was late for 8 minutes for the student ambassador meeting. Well, who cares anyways!

Halfway through the meeting, my phone rang. Damn it! I remember putting it to silent mode. Then i realised it was actually my alarm...it was so loud and horrible. I felt like telling everyone "It's not mine". But hey, it was just toooooo late.

The meeting was about to come to a end and my phone rang again. But this time, it saved me from all the embarrassment as it was in silent mode. THE UNEXPECTED CALL!! Oh My...should i or should i not answer???

I answered. It was Uncle Fabian. He wished me New Year and spoke to me for a while asking about my studies. Before saying "goodbye", he wished me luck for my exam and internship. And of course told me to keep in touch.

Pheeewww!! Those few minutes weren't easy. Imagine this, you gotta make an impression and the same time be yourself. Being myself and making a good impression is not easy at all. hahaha

The unexpected call was really really unexpected but it made my day. I just can't stop smiling.
*If anyone is wondering who is Unc Fabian? Well, he is blackie a.k.a Tigana a.k.a My boyfriend's daddy.

Yay! New Year is super cool!! Free internet...talked to unc fab...bali trip...Yay!!

3 comments:

xniquet said...

you must be Chingy's friend :P

Enjoy yourself in Bali :)

Devil in Disguise said...

yea. i am. thanks!

Chee Ching said...

Hahahaha, X-kunnnn! *Whacks*