Thursday, January 10, 2008

High School Reunion

Received an email from Yvette (my high school classmate). She is organizing a gathering for Senior Science 2. The tentative dates are 9 Feb 08 and 19 Feb 08 and she is approaching everyone for confirmation.

Some of the impressions i had on my dear classmates…

Hui Xian (My best friend in class, but I lost contact with her now),

Li Qing a.k.a Tai Ka Jie (My eating and study partner),

Jun & Rubbish (most of the girls in the class had an eye on both of them),

Ye Hong a.k.a Ben (the shorty in my class),

Jia Rou & Yan Jing – Never really liked them, they were sort of bitchy at that time

Ping Sing – The sweetest girl in class

Yuk Mei – Smart & Sweet & really fair

Jing Kang – Always copy homework but somehow will pass the exams

Bing Hui – One annoying guy who thinks he’s really cool

Teh Susu – Weird

Zheng Quan – He always had that strict look, currently with Ping Sing

Ah Seng- Very helpful guy, he even helped me during exam..hahaha


The list can go on and on because there were about 50 of us in one class. But just too bad because i only remember some of them for now.


"Reunions are for successful people" - Quoted by Jamie Lioh.

Well said Jamie because just the thought of attending the reunion is scaring the shit out of me.

Here are some anticipated questions for the day:

Q1- What are you doing now? Studying? Where?
Q2- What course are you taking?
Q3- Do you have a bf/gf?

Wondering what is so scary about these questions? Well, it's because i'm still pursuing my Diploma in Mass Comm in a local college, whereas most of them have completed their Degree in some science related courses in overseas.

No point regretting now, it's just too late! I should have thought about it before screwing up in my previous college! Haishh...there is no turning back. What should i do? Should i go or....?

Confused Devil is in dilemma.


2 comments:

Jamie Lioh said...

Go Go GO! Ole Ole Ole!!

MUST attend reunion, not every year u have the chance to attend. Also, try to get as much contacts as u can, and ALL pass it to me.. hehe =P

Another thing is, see see someone also screwed up, then can intro them to our college at the same time get ur angpow money.. angpow~~~

theuptownlife said...

there goes an optimistic post from jamie.

i shall not say anything, i must say i'll be freaked out if there were a high school reunion. Self- conscious me. I hate questions like that as well.. :p