Friday, February 22, 2008

Internship!!

I had always been excited to start my internship despite all the stories i hear from all my seniors. And finally, i got to experience it myself. My first choice was always to intern at LB, but when the time was nearing, i freaked out. I guess i wasn't prepared for it. So yeah, i chose S&S instead (even though i was a bit reluctant at first).

11 Feb 08 was "The Day" for me...my first day at work. Not that i havent worked before, but hey, it's my 1st day at an international ad agency. I was the only 1 to start work on 11th among my group of friends because they only started on the 18th. Was it cool or really sucky to start before all of them???

Well, definitely super awesome for me because i got a god damn good company. My mentor is really nice to me and she teaches me many things. In fact, this is only my 2nd week of
work and i have made a presentation to client. Ain't that awesome?!!!

I've got really different different feedbacks from different people around me. Some said they envy me coz i get to do a lot of stuffs, which actually means that i'm learning a lot. Whereas some say "Wah!! So many things to do ah???".

In my point of view, this is a very good opportunity for me to learn and at the same time get exposed to many things. I've always wanted to try out ad agency despite many telling me stories about the culture & lifestyle there. I always believe that you gotta go all out & try things because only then you will know what is it like.

It's just like how people tell u drinking is fun, sex is great...one has gota try and experience it themselve to know if those things are really good. I'm a god damn risk taker and in fact that has gotten me into a lot of troubles. But honestly, i've never regretted doing anything.

So peepallll...just do what u want to do!! Don't let the fear or people around you or their stupid ass assumption stop you from doing things you want. So what if you fucked it up??? Chill..there's always a 2nd chance...

2 comments:

Chee Ching said...

Don't know why, I feel like going to S&S! XD

theuptownlife said...

sex is great eh? LMAO! tell me about it. lots of interesting stuff, i agree....crazy crazy place out there. scary but i'm enjoying it while i can.. :p