Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Marley, My dog for 4 days.

Marley has been with me for the past 4 days. And in these 4 days, he has been keeping me company when the time i needed someone the most.

He made me laugh with all the nonsense he did. He kept me company beside my bed. And each morning, he would greet me with the same expression on his face.

This dog is the world's worst dog as quoted by John Grogan.

But yesterday, he left me forever. I knew this was coming but i was still unprepared for it. He was put this sleep by John because he was getting older and it would be a torture to him to keep him alive. As i read the lines when he was put to sleep, tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't help it but cry. It was as if i lost someone dear to me.

Though he was with me for only 4 days, though he never really existed, though i knew i will lose him one day; it was just too much for me to take it.


"Marley and Me" - by John Grogan is a book you will definitely love even if you are not a dog lover. And my last words to Marley: I will miss you...but i'm gonna make you mine by getting the book. I promise.

3 comments:

Jamie Lioh said...

Nice book,right? I did a good recommendation, where is my credit?

I truly enjoy reading this book, hope Felicia will do.

Chee Ching said...

Omg; after Felicia meee! >_<

theuptownlife said...

muahaha... :)