Monday, December 10, 2007

Borange Rocks!!

"Local Bands...nah..it's a waste of time to listen to their songs."
Wait!!!! Before you guys curse me, let me explain myself. Before 8th December 07, i never really had any good impression on local bands. In fact, i don't give a damn about it.
But after Celebration of Arts (my class project), i realized that there are many talented bands out there. These guys are awesome!!!
One particular band that caught my attention was BORANGE (maybe because my friend is the drummer...heheheh).


Borange!! You guys Rock!!

The vocalist has really nice voice and he even sang a mandarin song (vocalist is an indian). See, i told ya they're awesome! Moving on to the drummer, he is no other than my friend a.k.a Princess Ryan. There's a reason why i call him Princess and it's because he looks really really sweet. Just like a little girl. But hey, on that day he was soooooo charming. You should have seen him playing the drums. Cool, cute and simply hawt!!


He looks cool only on stage!

No comments: