Monday, December 10, 2007

Caramel Macchiato

Is it possible if two good friends fall for the same guy? Well, it is possible especially if the guy is cute, intelligent and talented. So, how do you know if two good friends had fallen for the same guy? You will know it when you ask your friend for a sip of caramel macchiato, and you get a reply like this: “No! I’m not sharing anything with you.”


To my dear friend : He is really cuteeeeeeeee...He is very intelligent.. But he is not my type...Well...he could be.....butttttttttttttt... i have Tigi...handling one is more than enough!

My little advice: If you like something, go for it. Don't hesitate!

3 comments:

Jamie Lioh said...

U guys fight for a guy??? OMG
Tell me it's not truth.

I think she is just joking around, plus you dun like coffee...

Always so sensitive

Devil in Disguise said...

Wait...i did not fite for any guy..m not into him lah...plus..i was thirsty the other day...nth to do with whether i like coffee or not..hehehe..

theuptownlife said...

Sweattt... =_=;;