Friday, June 6, 2008

Confused Again!!

I realised that all my posts here are so fuckingly emo...coz i choose to write only when something is disturbing me. And yea...my psot here is the total opposite of my daily life. The usual crazy loud retard me choose to express the demotivated, sort of depressed, and a lil confused side of me in this blog.

I think m gonna lose someone very precious to me really soon. Why? Coz i'm too confused over my feelings over the person.

Haish..what the fuck ryte? only recently i told myself that i m not falling for anyone..but nw..i think i am. And that's just so disturbing. Everything was just perfect when we were bloody good friends. But now, i think even he is kinda confused over his feelings.

So what do i do now? Wait and see what happens? Or just confront? Or...just ignore the whole thing and whatever happened and get back to the normal life?

No comments: