Monday, June 30, 2008

Arrghh...Missing you

To:
Bloody Dumbfuck Nyinyi...

If you happen to read my blog..this is for you.

You are a jackass for not calling me for 5 bloody days. Yes..it is only 5 days but u have never done that to me. Goddam 5 days...no calls no messages!! Yes i totally understand that your family is down in Malaysia after so freaking long..and yes i know you have a lot of catching up to do before they go back to China... but doink..cant you just sms me?? You cant be so busy ryte!!!

And well, you're lucky that u called me today. Damn..and u got the cheeck to tell me that You Missed Me!!! Gosh!!

Guys...Male Species..they can be just so annoying huh!! Oh well, sometimes i wished i could smack u on ur head and then (u knw what comes after that) hahahahah..

Devil still missing ya like fuckzzzzzzzzz!!!

No comments: