Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally there!

2 days ago, i was helping mum to clean up her room. I saw the weighing scale lying there on the floor and calling out to me.
For the past 1 year (actually 2), i've been trying to gain some weight at the right place (right place= boobies and bum+lil bit on thighs & arm. Perfect!)
After 2 years, i realized the only part that grew was my tummy (big tummy = overeating + tons of beers).
The moment of truth came...i stood on the scale and my lil bro said it out loud "50kg"!!! I was totally shocked. i told him to double check the scale...of course he said there's nothing wrong with the scale.
I got down...sat on the sofa...looked at my mum and said "Finally!! I'm 50kg..i'm so happy. From 45kg to 50kg...its a big achievement!! The ideal weight for me".
The after a while, i started worrying...i went into the room and looked at my body!!! Oh my fcking god!! How can this even happen? My tummy is huge, my thighs are expanding, my bum looks like its gonna sag anytime soon and maybe hit the floor, n my boobies as the usual mini cupcakes...holy shit...whats happening to me???
I shall not expand further...nitemare!!!!!
Phewww....mission starting tomorrow onwards. Jog in the morning..no more fattening unhealthy food...no more overeating...n most importantly...reduce on my alcohol consumption...
Why me???? i can't even imagine myself fat. i would probably kill myself. Oh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

theuptownlife said...

Ops Perut!!!! xD

Devil in Disguise said...

Yea yea..mission started..not gonna quit halfway...thats nt the spirit of a soldier...hahaah...u kena teman me jogging