Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You & i = Friends!

My random feelings


To Rakesh,

Is this for real or are you just a temporary companion?

If it’s for real, then I have no more to say.

But if this is a dream, then every moment is a fear to me

For I fear to wake up to the reality and not find you anywhere around me…

Its strange how much I adore you…

It’s strange how much I love you…

But it’s even stranger that this love has never crossed the border of friendship…

Clueless… when we became so close

Happy …because I know you

Afraid …that you won’t stay for long

Dear buddy, yet another post about you…you have always been there for me and I know you can’t be there forever...thanks for the shoulder…thanks for the phone calls…thanks a million for the Elmo songs…you make me smile even while I’m going through the shittiest moments of my life. Thanks!



2 comments:

Jamie Lioh said...

i am also ur fren, "best" fren summore, i called u million times, i am there for u all the time (maybe not all but most)

u never write a post for me, i think it never cross ur mind at all too T______________T This is what u called a fren, best fren... sad ady

I AM JEALOUS! dun care, next post, WRITE about me, JAMIE LIOH!!!

Devil in Disguise said...

Oki lah...i saud dy..its random thoughts...i have one..in process..for u...very hard to write...since ur my best fren...lol