Thursday, March 27, 2008

Unspoken beauty!

I see this gal everyday on the 8.50am bus. The 1st time i saw her, i fell for her sweet face, after which, i decided to go late for work everyday just to catch a glimpse of her pretty face. And she too, doesn't fail to cheer me up everyday with her sweet smile. Today, is another day in the bus with her. But this time, there wasn't any distance between us as she stood right beside me.

Oh..i wonder how soft is her skin.

Her hair is tied up in a bun. Just a few strands of it could be seen at the side of her neck. How sexy can that be with a lil wind blowing.

She's just a plain jane..casual dressing...unbranded flats...unmanicured toe nails...unpainted finger nails...upper lip hair..yet...her unspoken beauty can just sweep any guys off his feet.

How i wished there were no social constraints to admire such beauty...

"I don't want to own you but i wanna be looking at your beauty always for it gives me a smile in my imperfect, fucked up life..."

Devil in lurve??? Nah!!

No comments: